Railway Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
|LOAN AMOUNT||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|LOAN TENURE||Contact Bank Branch|
|PROCESSING FEE||As decided by the bank from time to time|
|GUARANTOR REQUIRED||Please Contact Bank Branch|
|PRE PAYMENT CHARGES||As decided by the bank from time to time|
Railway Cooperative Bank Loan
The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd is a bank in india . It has 1 branches and
It provides all the financial services to its customers like saving deposit, fixed deposit, recurring deposit, home loans, personal loan, car loan, education loan, gold loan, PPF account, lockers, netbanking, mobile banking, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, E-Wallet, and many more.
Find details about The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd which includes The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd Official Website, The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd ATMs accross the India, The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd Branches accross the India, The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd Contact Numbers, The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd official EmailID, The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd Headquarter and The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd Headquarter Address. Find The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd two wheeler loan purpos, Eligibility, Margin, Repayment of Personal Loan ,Security, Document Required for Personal Loan from below.
Railway Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Features and Benefits
- Maximum loan amount
- Multiple loan repayment options
- Fast & easy processing of personal loan application
- Quick loan approval
- Guarantor is not insisted upon by the bank
- Attractive & competitive interest rates
- Offers special schemes and discounts for employees of large companies
- Usually, no security is required for availing personal loan
How to Apply for The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd Personal Loan?
- Apply Online: You can apply online through website of The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd and fill up your personal information and work information & uploading necessary documents. You can apply after checking your loan eligibility.
- Apply Offline: You can visit personally to any of The Railway Cooperative Bank Ltd branches alongwith all the required documents , fill up the form and get your loan approval process started.
Railway Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Purpose
To meet all sorts of financial needs like a holiday trip abroad, household shifting, marriage in the family, payment of credit card bill, repayment of an existing loan, medical emergencies and many more without worrying about keeping any collateral or property.
Railway Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Age: 21 to 58 years.
- Permanent employees of State/Central Govt., Public Sector Undertakings, Corporations, Private Sector Companies and reputed establishments.
- Salaried / Self – Employed with regular income.
- Number of years in the present job/ business/ profession: upto 3 years
Railway Cooperative Bank Personal Loan Document Required
- Duly filled up and signed personal loan application form
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Proof of income- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Proof of Address – Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
Railway Cooperative Bank: Personal Loan Repayment
Maximum 60 EMIs are allowed for repayment of personal loan. It starts from 12 EMIs. Repayment period also depends upon your credit score.
Railway Cooperative Bank:Repayment as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)
Any one of the following methods can be used to repay the loan:
- Standing instruction registration at your bank
- Through Internet Banking solution
- Automated Payment through ECS (Electronic Clearing service)
- Through Mobile Banking App, if provided by the bank