Indusind Bank Education Loan
Leading Indian banks offer education loans to help students achieve their academic objectives. A school loan with a payback duration of up to 15 years starts at 6.60 percent per year in interest. Both in-country and out-of-country higher education can benefit from education loans.
The lender will determine which courses are qualified for an education loan. An education loan may be obtained for courses beginning in Nursery. You can acquire a loan for full-time or part-time courses, as well as loans for working professionals, for higher education.
IndusInd Personal Loan Key Features – May 06 2022
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 or above|
|IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rate||10.49% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2,149|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|IndusInd Personal Loan Processing Fee||0.75%-1.75% of the Loan Amount|
|Part Payment Charges||NIL|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs. 25 Lakh|
IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|Interest Rate||10.49% per annum|
|Processing Charges||0.75%-1.75% of the Loan Amount|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
Compare Top Education Loan Offers 2022
|Name of Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)||Processing Fees|
|PNB||5% to 15%||1% of loan amount|
|SBI||6.70% to 8.65%||Up to Rs.10,000|
|Axis||13.70% to 15.20%||Nil to Rs.15,000 + GST|
|Bank of Baroda||8.85% to 10.85%||1% of loan amount up to Rs.10,000|
|HDFC||9.55% to 13.25%||Up to 1% of loan amount + tax|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Up to 16%||Nil|
|Federal Bank||16.05% onwards||Contact the bank|
IndusInd Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your IndusInd Personal Loan by the following methods –
- Offline: You can contact them on 1860 500 5004 to check your personal loan status. You can also directly visit their nearest branch and meet the officer in charge.
- Online: Log In to the IndusInd Online Portal, Click on loans from the top ribbon and click on Enquire to check the status of your loan.
IndusInd Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
|CIBIL score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
What are the highlights of the personal loan of IndusInd Bank?
The personal loans of IndusInd Bank are available at affordable rates and with a comfortable repayment period. These loans are available within 4-7 days of sanction of loan. The highlights of the personal loan of the bank are specified below,
Amount of loan
The amount of loan that can be sanctioned by IndusInd Bank depends on many factors like repayment capacity of the applicant, the amount required by the applicant, credit profile of the applicant, etc. The quantum of loan that can be provided as a loan to eligible applicants is tabled below,
|Minimum loan amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Maximum loan amount||Rs. 15,00,000|
Rate of Interest
The rate of interest for personal loans of IndusInd bank is also dependent on various factors like the age of the applicant, the credit score of the applicant, the income of the applicant, loan amount, tenure, etc. The current rate of interest for a personal loan of IndusInd bank are tabled below,
|The minimum rate of interest||11% per annum|
|The maximum rate of interest||31.50% per annum|
The tenure of the loan is the repayment period of the loan within which the applicant is required to repay the loan in equal monthly instalments.
The tenure for a personal loan of the bank is tabled below,
|Minimum tenure||12 months (1 year)|
|Maximum tenure||60 months (5 years)|
Processing fees are part of every loan that is sanctioned by the bank. These charges along with the applicable documentation charges are deducted from the loan amount that is sanctioned by the bank. The applicable processing charges for the personal loans of the bank are up to 2.5% of the loan amount.
Part-payment of personal loans
IndusInd Bank does not provide for any part payment of the personal loan. The borrowers can either repay the loan taken in equal monthly instalments (EMIs) or can foreclose the outstanding personal loan after completion of the required minimum time as specified by the bank.
Charges for late payment of EMI: Rs.150/- plus taxes, Per EMI delay beyond 5 days
IndusInd Fees and Other Charges
|IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rate||10.49% per annum|
|IndusInd Personal Loan Processing Fee||0.75%-1.75% of the loan amount|
|Min ₹ 1000 and Max ₹ 25000|
|Prepayment||No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Pre-closure||No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid|
|Prepayment Charges||13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding|
|25-36 months: 3% of loan principal outstanding|
|>36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||₹ 550/cheque + GST|
|Floating Rate of Interest||Not Applicable|
|Overdue EMI Interest||2% p.m.(on overdue amount)|
|Amortization Schedule Charges||₹ 200 + GST|
IndusInd Personal Loan Documents Required
You will need the following documents when filing an application for an IndusInd Personal Loan:
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:|
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)|
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years|
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
IndusInd Personal Loan EMI Calculator
IndusInd Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Particulars||IndusInd||HDFC Bank||Bajaj Finserv||Axis Bank||Citibank||ICICI Bank|
|Interest Rate||10.49%||11.25% to 21.50%||Starting from 12.99%||15.75% to 24%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Up to Rs. 40 lakh||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Up to Rs. 30 lakh||Upto Rs. 20 lakh|
|Processing Fee||0.75%-1.75% of the loan amount||Up to 2.50% of the loan amount||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount||Up to 2% of the loan amount||Up to 3% of the loan amount||Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Why should you apply for an IndusInd Personal Loan with National Info?
National info is India’s first helpline for financial help and our team is always ready to help you by providing the best financial product.
How to Calculate EMIs for IndusInd Personal Loan
The following information will be required to calculate your IndusInd Personal Loan EMI:
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Put these values in the calculator below and find your monthly EMIs
IndusInd Personal Loan Processing Time
A personal loan from IndusInd takes about a week or two to get processed. For existing customers of IndusInd, the processing time is reduced to a measly 48-72 hours.
IndusInd Personal Loan Pre-closure Charges
IndusInd provides you with a foreclosure facility on your personal loan with a charge of 3% to 4%. You can pay back your personal loan when you have the required funds.
Documents Required for Preclosure of Personal Loan
Generally, the following documents are required to foreclose your IndusInd personal loan:
- A valid photo identity proof
- Loan Account Statement
- Cheque/ demand draft/ cash to make the payment
IndusInd Personal Loan Foreclosure Benefits
Given below are a few key benefits of foreclosing your IndusInd personal loan:
Foreclosure / Full Prepayment
- Helps you save on the overall interest payout.
- Frees you from the burden of regular loan repayments.
- It enables you to save on the interest component.
- You also have the advantage of either paying a reduced EMI amount or having a shorter loan tenure.
IndusInd Prepayment Facility
IndusInd also offers the prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. If you have a surplus amount of money in hand and meeting the below criteria then you can pay a part of your principal outstanding amount to reduce the same. This will also help in saving interest accrued on the principal amount. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed a maximum of twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point in time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- More than 36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
|Rate||5 Yrs||4 Yrs||3 Yrs|
IndusInd Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
IndusInd offers Personal Loan for Salaried Employees at attractive rates of interest. The amount that you get a loan depends on the Company that you work for, The take-home salary of the employee, and the city of residence of the employee. IndusInd offers these loans for a tenure of 12-60 months and provides instant approval along with funds to pre-approved customers.
IndusInd Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
IndusInd’s Personal Loan for Self Employees is a loan product offered to self-employed individuals and in need of funds. The bank provides them with attractive rates of interest on their personal loan and tenure of 12-60 months. However, as compared to Salaried Employees, you have to present more documents here as you need to provide the bank with sufficient documents related to your business to prove its continuity as well as your steady income.
IndusInd Personal Loan for TCS Employees
- Exclusive personal loans with a reasonable interest rate of 11.25% p.a.
- EMI for personal loans starts at Rs.2178 per lakh when terms and conditions are met.
- The hassle-free documentation process for TCS employees.
- Pre-approved personal loans for eligible TCS employees.
- Interest rate starting at 11.99% p.a for superbike loans.
- Great offers on home loans with an interest rate of 9.45% p.a and discount interest rate for women at Rs.9.40% p.a.
IndusInd Moratorium Process
The processes to stop your loan EMIs at IndusInd are as follows-
- Visit the IndusInd website or use their mobile app.
- Click on the link where the option of moratorium period is popping up.
- On the application page, mention your registered mobile number, name, and email ID.
- After that enter your DOB and select the loan type.
- Enter your loan number and also mention your EMI amount
- After that make a decision and choose a suitable service to avail.
- Click on the EMI deferment option that says I agree to pay the accrued interest on the remaining balance
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The bank will check the details thoroughly and process your moratorium request
- You’ll be given a reference upon the successful completion of the process on your registered mobile number and email ID
However, if you don’t wish to defer EMI, you should click on the second option after the deferment option. This makes sure that EMI payments are scheduled with no extra interest charged on them.
IndusInd representatives can also get in touch with you via WhatsApp or call regarding the moratorium process.
IndusInd Personal Loan Special Pricing
If a customer is looking for INR 15 lakh of the loan amount or more than that below rates would be applicable.
|Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|Loan amount >=15 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
This offer is not applicable for Top-up/ Enhancement/ Existing loan amount closure.
If a customer is looking for a Balance transfer and a fresh loan of above INR 10 lakh above, the below offer is available.
|NTH||Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|>=50000||Loan amount >=10 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
- Not applicable on Existing loan closure
- Not applicable for Credit card BT
How to Manage a Personal Loan
Here are the 4 tips that will help you manage your loans:
1. Pay On-Time – The first step is to avoid late fees and penalties. The best way to do that is by paying your monthly payments on time every month. This also hits the credit score. These are needless and all too common consequences that will work against your financial condition. If you have just taken a personal loan or are about to, the best way to manage your loan is by making a monthly payment on your loan as soon as you receive the loan. By being a payment ahead of your instalment plan you will have a buffer against a missed payment.
2. Pay More Than Your Minimum – Paying beforehand is a good option for managing your plans but paying a little extra every month keeps you ahead of your loan term and provides you with some other financial bonuses. Moreover, paying extra on your loan reduces the length of the repayment plan.
This will help you clear the debt and allows you to regain your financial independence sooner. It will also reduce the rate of interest you owe and thus, saving you money in the long run. Paying off your debts faster also leads to an improvement in your credit score. A lower credit score will benefit you in several ways, like dropping down payments and rates of interest.
3. Consolidate Your Loans – For debtors managing multiple personal loans, consolidation could be the best way to simplify your debt repayment. Debt Consolidation is when you take a large loan to repay all the other loans you have taken. So, instead of paying multiple lenders every month with different rates of interest and needs, one can make a single payment to one provider.
Debt Consolidation is helpful if you can save an interest rate on a new loan that is lower than the average interest rate of the earlier loans. The only disadvantage that lies here is that one will likely end up having to reimburse the debt quicker than before. Before consolidating your debt, make sure that you can make the payments on a new loan. This may also help to reimburse large portions of your loans on credit rather than with a single loan, consolidating it into more controllable pieces.
4. Credit Score – Last but not least, always keep a close watch on your credit score while reimbursing a personal loan. The credit score plays a major role in finances and has an important relationship with the loans taken out. How you manage your loans is reflected in your credit score. On the other hand, falling behind on your payments will subordinate the credit score. Thus, a higher credit score is important.
Different Offers For IndusInd Personal Loan
IndusInd Doctor Loan
This loan is for medical professionals and doctors to help them meet their personal and professional needs. An amount of a maximum of Rs. 15 lakhs can be availed under the scheme at attractive interest rates.
IndusInd Marriage Loan
IndusInd provide you financial help by providing you marriage loan at an affordable interest rate
IndusInd Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees enjoy a string of benefits; easy and affordable personal loans are one of them. Government employees can apply for a personal loan to meet their personal needs at lower rates of interest.
IndusInd Personal Loan Offers for Government Employees
|Offers By Government||Number of Companies||Processing Fee(% of the Loan Amount||IRR|
|Miniratna, Navratna, and Maharasthra||55||1.50%||13.49%|
|Employees from the Railway Department||All||1.50%||16.50%|
|CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and BSF||All||1.50%||14.75%|
State and Central Government Officers:
|Government Officer Division A (GA) and Division B (GB)||NTH>24k||2%||16.75%|
IndusInd Personal Loan for Pensioners
This scheme is for all the pensioners that draw their pensions through IndusInd to help them meet their personal and medical expenses. A maximum loan of Rs. 15 lakhs is sanctioned under this scheme. The interest rate for the loan is 0.50%
IndusInd Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer is the process of transferring your existing personal loan with another bank to a new lender. Your new lender pays your previous loan and gives you a fresh loan with better interest rates and tenure.
IndusInd Personal Loan Top Up
Sometimes, after you take a personal loan, you might need additional funds to meet your expenses. In this case, you can apply for a top-up on your existing personal loan.
IndusInd Personal Loan Overdraft Scheme
IndusInd Personal Loan Offers an Overdraft Scheme. With this, you are provided with a loan amount as an overdraft facility. It works like a Credit Card, where you can spend your Personal Loan Amount as you want anytime anywhere. The overall loan amount will have a Credit/Loan Limit. In the IndusInd Personal Loan Overdraft facility, the bank charges interest only on the amount you withdraw/utilize.
IndusInd Home Renovation Loan
IndusInd offers home improvement loans for people who wish to have their homes renovated. This personal loan would fund essential repairs or help the borrower bring new fittings, fixtures, and furniture into their home. Some of the key features of the IndusInd Home Renovation Loan are:
- The interest rate of IndusInd’s Home Renovation Loan starts at as low as 11.25%
- To renovate their house, individuals can qualify for a loan amount of up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
- The home renovation loan from IndusInd includes minimum paperwork that renders the entire loan process hassle-free
- Usually, the loan amount is credited to the account within 72 hours after the bank approves your application.
IndusInd Holiday Loan
IndusInd Holiday Loan will assist you to prepare your dream vacation with minimal hassle. This personal loan from IndusInd will facilitate a range of vacation expenses, including booking a flight ticket, lodging in a hotel, guided tours, etc. The principal features of IndusInd’ Holiday Loan are:
- The interest rates on holiday loans start at 11.25% p.a.
- An amount of up to Rs 20 Lakh can be used conveniently so that a financial crisis will not ruin your dream holiday.
- Simplified and Minimal paperwork helps fund your holiday easily and conveniently.
- Quick processing and disbursement of credit, which is credited to your account directly.
IndusInd Fresher Funding
Most unsecured personal loans are targeted at individuals with a regular income, but IndusInd’s Fresher Funding is different. This loan choice from IndusInd is designed to support newcomers, i.e. recent graduates who are seeking their first job. Some main features of the personal loan from IndusInd Fresher Funding include the following:
- Sum of up to Rs 1.5 lakh loans
- The candidate is expected to be at least 21 years of age.
- The interest rate for Fresher Funding depends on the profile of the loan borrower, the credit history/score of the applicant, age, and location.
IndusInd NRI Personal Loan
IndusInd provides NRIs solely with a personal loan, recognizing the hopes and desires of NRIs. The primary loan candidate must be an Indian citizen and the co-applicant NRI must be a close relative. The following characteristics include NRIs Personal Loan
- IndusInd offers NRIs up to Rs. 10 lakh in private loans with flexible end-use
- The interest rates for NRI Personal Loans start at 15.49% p.a.
- For a term of up to 36 months, the loan is.
IndusInd Personal Loan Preclosure Online
IndusInd enables a Personal loan borrower to make a pre-closure or a pre-payment of a loan. However, you will be able to prepay your IndusInd Personal Loan only after 12 months after you have procured your loan and after paying 12 EMIs plus the foreclosure charges that may be applicable. If you meet this requirement, you can repay your personal loan before the original due date and close your loan early.
IndusInd Personal Loan Process Steps
Step 1: Determine your requirement
Figure out why you need a Personal Loan and how much you need. For example, you may need a loan to fund your wedding or to renovate your home. And you may need just Rs. 1 lac or Rs. 10 lac.
Step 2: Check loan eligibility
Once you know how much you need, you should check whether you are eligible. You can visit the IndusInd Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria online, to find out how much you can borrow as a Personal Loan. IndusInd offers loans up to Rs. 25 lac.
Step 3: Calculate monthly instalments
Use an online EMI tool to calculate your approximate loan repayments every month. You can modify the interest rate and tenure to match your monthly income, like on the IndusInd Personal Loan EMI Calculator. IndusInd offers pocket-friendly EMIs on all its Personal Loans starting at Rs. 2149 per lac * (T&C).
Step 4: Approach the bank
You can apply for a Personal Loan with IndusInd in various ways: Via Net Banking, online on the IndusInd website, at an ATM, or by visiting a branch.
Step 5: Submit documents
Next, find out what documents are required for a Personal Loan. You will usually need income proof (bank statements, salary slips or IT returns), address proof, and ID proof. Hand over copies of your Personal Loan documents at the bank.
Wait for funds to be remitted to your account. IndusInd disburses funds for pre-approved loans to customers in 10 seconds*, and for non-IndusInd customers in 4 hours.
That’s how to get a Personal Loan in 5 easy steps!
IndusInd Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
If you are a salaried applicant, you can pre-pay your IndusInd Personal Loan only after paying 12 equated monthly instalments completely.
The pre-payment charges for salaried applicants are as follows:
- 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months.
- 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
- 2% of the outstanding principal amount for more than 36 months.
Personal Loan Verification Process
- Upon submission of the completed online application by Dialabank, the representative of IndusInd will send you a verification call to schedule the collection of relevant loan documents.
- After you have provided all the documentation needed, such as KYC, proof of income, etc the lender verifies them.
- After validation, with confirmation of the final loan amount, interest rate, and tenure of your personal loan, you will receive another call from the bank.
- Once the bank receives confirmation from you that the terms of the loan are appropriate, the balance of the loan is disbursed.
Check Your IndusInd Personal Loan Application Status
There is currently no online portal for checking the status of your IndusInd personal loan application. Hence, you can use the following ways to perform the task:
- IndusInd’s e-Banking service
- Contacting IndusInd Customer Care on the helpline number 1860 500 5004.
- An in-person visit to a nearby IndusInd branch.
How to Login to IndusInd Portal
- Visit the portal of IndusInd e-Banking
- Fill in the details needed, and then press ‘Login’
- You can review your current loan information once you are signed in, apply for a new loan, check your personal loan eligibility for a new loan, etc.
How to check the IndusInd Personal Loan Statement?
By following the steps given below, clients can download the bank’s personal loan statement:
- Go to IndusInd’s official website.
- From the drop-down list, pick ‘Service Requests’.
- Select ‘Personal Loan Related on the corresponding page that opens, under the ‘Loans’ menu.
- Then, click on ‘Request for Loan Account Statement’.
- Use your user ID and password to log in, or use your registered mobile number and OTP to use the personal loan statement of the bank.
IndusInd Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
To alleviate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to a certain degree, a 6-month moratorium on different term loans was announced. Upon completion of the 6-month moratorium, IndusInd announced the RBI-mandated one-time benefit from IndusInd’s personal loan restructuring. This mechanism is intended to provide continuing relief to those borrowers who, due to the continuing financial distress of the pandemic, are still unable to begin repayment of their daily EMI.
The loan settlement mechanism implemented by IndusInd includes an additional moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension to the existing repayment period to decrease monthly EMI payments. It should be recalled, of course, that the restructuring of your personal loan to IndusInd will result in additional interest rates above those applicable to the original loan. Thus this relief tool can be used only as a last resort.
IndusInd Customer Care
- You can dial helpline number 1860 500 5004 anytime.
- Callback Request: You can likewise demand a get back to by visiting the bank’s site
- You can reach IndusInd online on their website.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
Based on interest rates, lenders, loan tenure, and others, Dialabank provides easy access and uses the platform to compare personal loan offers. Some main advantages of applying for a personal loan on Dialabank are the following:
- Easy Accessibility: It is easy to apply for Dialabank personal loans from the comfort of your home or office.
- Quick Processing: Fast processing and swift reporting help to use personal loans with minimal hassle.
- 24 X 7 Support: The dedicated customer service team provides end-to-end support for smooth online application processing
- Know EMI in a flash: With the individual credit EMI Calculator on Dialabank you can check the EMIs you would be paying on a personal advance even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the reasonable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Hassle-free process: No need to visit the bank branch to request a personal loan that saves time and effort.
How to Get the Best Offer on IndusInd Personal Loan
You can get the best close-to-home financing costs from IndusInd subject to an evaluation of your credit sum, pay, other commitment organizations you work with, and advance residency. The accompanying elements decide the individual credit pace of interest you can hope to get from IndusInd:
- Credit Amount – This is the sum acquired by a borrower from the bank. By and large, banks offer lower financing costs for higher sums. IndusInd offers credits between ₹ 50,000 and ₹ 25 Lacs.
- Compensation – Income characterizes your ability to reimburse the credit. More significant compensation section people are offered credits at lower financing costs. The loan cost of the bank fluctuates with your net monthly pay.
- Manager Category – IndusInd has an inner rundown of organizations falling into classifications that are positioned from high to low organization classes dependent on the organization’s size, notoriety, and existing relationship with the bank. Representatives who have a place with organizations in higher organization classes get appealing limits and low financing cost advances.
- Relationship with the Bank – IndusInd offers extraordinary rates, offers, and charges to the current record holders of the bank. The individuals who have dealt with their records and made all the instalments on time in the past will get the advantage of a low IndusInd advance loan cost.
- Credit Tenure – Personal advances are of more limited residency that goes from a year to 60 months as they are taken to meet their quick prerequisites.
- Reimbursement Capacity – Before giving an advance to the borrower, IndusInd checks the reimbursement limit of the borrower. Bank confirms the reimbursement limit of the client through CIBIL as it has the reimbursement history of past credits taken. CIBIL additionally catches data of charge card charges instalment.
How does IndusInd Personal Loan work, Here is the process
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||11% to 22.5%|
|A representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees||Here is an illustration of the total cost of the loan:|
|Total amount borrowed: ₹ 1,00,000|
|Time period: 12 Months to 60 Months|
|IndusInd Personal Loan Interest Rate: 10.50% to 22.00%|
|Processing Fee payable to Upto ₹ 2,500|
|Fee payable to MyLoanCare: NIL|
|Total Monthly Cost – From ₹ 2,149 for 60 Months ₹ 1,00,000 loan at 10.50% (lowest rate, longest time period) to ₹ 9,359 for 12 Months ₹ 1,00,000 loan at 22.00% (highest rate, shortest time period). This is inclusive of principal repayment.|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of charge including all applicable fees: 11% to 22.5%|
|Total cost payable over loan tenure: ₹ 8,278 for 12 Months loan to ₹ 31,463 for 60 Months loan|
Some of the significant factors that need to be addressed when applying for personal loans are as follows:
- Before applying for a loan, make sure that you review your credit score. For a successful personal loan application, normally 750 and above is considered an ideal credit score
- Read the terms and conditions and the charges associated with your personal loan.
- Compare personal loans with different lenders through various options such as loan principal, interest rate, loan tenure, and others.
- Before applying for personal credit, always review your monthly EMI and select the tenure wisely. If your EMI is too high, your chance of default increases, while too small an EMI increases your overall interest payout.
FAQs About IndusInd Personal Loan
How to apply for an IndusInd Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with IndusInd either by visiting the nearby branch of IndusInd or by submitting a simple form with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you get the benefit to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval.
What is the Interest Rate for IndusInd Personal Loan?
IndusInd charges an interest rate of 10.49% per annum for their personal loan products.
What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from IndusInd?
You must be at least 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with IndusInd.
What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from IndusInd?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from IndusInd is 60 years.
What is the minimum loan amount for IndusInd Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for IndusInd’s Personal Loan is Rs 50000.
What is the maximum loan amount for IndusInd Personal Loan?
IndusInd lets you to take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 25 lakhs under the personal loan scheme.
What are the documents required for an IndusInd Personal Loan?
You will need an Aadhaar card/Voter ID, a PAN card, salary slips of the last 6 months, the ITR files of the last two years, and two recently clicked photographs for a personal loan from IndusInd.
What is the Processing Fee for IndusInd Personal Loan?
IndusInd charges a processing fee of 0.75%-1.75% of the loan amount plus GST for the personal loan.
How to get IndusInd Personal Loan for Self Employed?
IndusInd provides special offers for self-employed borrowers to meet their financial needs. You will present the ITR files of the last two years as your income proof.
What should be the CIBIL Score for IndusInd Personal Loan?
You must have a CIBIL score of at least 750 or above for availing of a personal loan from IndusInd.
Do I have a preapproved offer for IndusInd Personal Loan?
You can examine your preapproved personal loan offers from IndusInd with Dialabank. All you have to do is fill the form, and we will check all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
How to calculate EMI for IndusInd Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator available at Dialabank’s website for the calculation of your personal loan EMIs from IndusInd.
How to pay IndusInd Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from IndusInd is automatically take off from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking facility of IndusInd for the payment of your personal loan.
How to close IndusInd Personal Loan?
You must pay all the outstanding personal loan amounts and then contact the IndusInd branch to collect your no dues certificate.
How to check IndusInd Personal Loan Status?
You must visit the IndusInd branch in person to check the status of your personal loan. Another, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
How to close IndusInd Personal Loan Online?
Closing of a personal loan from IndusInd demands the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of IndusInd.
- Log in by filling in your details.
- Pay for your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
How to pay IndusInd Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid through the net-banking services of IndusInd. Dialabank allows you to compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, to get a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
How to check Personal Loan Balance in IndusInd?
For checking the personal loan balance in IndusInd, you will contact the customer care number of IndusInd. If you are seeking low-interest personal loans, you can visit National Info and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
How to download IndusInd Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of IndusInd can be downloaded using the IndusInd mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
How to Top Up Personal Loan in IndusInd Bank?
If you want a top-up on your personal loan from IndusInd, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with National Info at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us
What happens if I don’t pay my IndusInd Personal Loan EMIs?
IndusInd may charge you with penal interest if you don’t pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer using Dialabank to avail yourself of low-interest personal loans that will not put a hole in your pocket.
How to find the IndusInd Personal Loan account number?
You will need to contact your IndusInd loan branch to find your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
What is the IndusInd personal loan closure procedure?
Visit the bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above). You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account. Pay the pre-closure amount. Sign the required documents, if any. Take acknowledgement of the balance amount you have paid.
What is IndusInd personal loan maximum tenure?
The maximum tenure of the IndusInd personal loan is 60 months.
What is IndusInd personal loan minimum tenure?
The minimum tenure of the IndusInd personal loan is 12 months.
What are the IndusInd Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
IndusInd gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, IndusInd charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge. Refer to the table mentioned above.