Fino Finance Private Limited (Formerly Intrepid Finance and Leasing Private Limited) is a non-deposit taking NBFC-MFI registered with the RBI. We provide customer-centric financial services, mainly in the form of micro-credit, to the under-served and un-served women population and MSMEs of the country.
FINO PayTech Limited (“FINO PayTech”) is the holding company of Fino Finance Pvt. Ltd. FINO PayTech was incorporated in 2006 to develop banking technology solutions that enable financial institutions to cater to the unbanked and economically marginalized. The ownership of the Company is largely held among institutions including Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), ICICI Bank, International Finance Corporation, Life Insurance Corporation of India, ICICI Lombard, and ICICI Prudential, the Black Stone Group, Intel Capital. The FINO Group started its Payment Bank (FINO Payments Bank) operations in June 2017.
Fino Payments Bank Ltd Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The following people are eligible to apply for a Personal Loan:
- Employees of private limited companies, employees from public sector undertakings, including central, state and local bodies
- Individuals age between 21 and 60 years
- Individuals who have had a job for at least 2 years, with a minimum of 1 year with the current employer
- Individuals who earn a minimum of 25,000 net income per month.
Fino Payments Bank Ltd Personal Loan Documents Required
When you have some important expenses like a holiday trip abroad, household shifting, marriage in the family, payment of credit card bill, repayment of an existing loan, medical emergencies and many more but don’t have enough money for the same, personal loan helps you to easily pay off such expenses.
Banks will provides you an personal loan if you are eligible for personal loan. Banks required below listed documents when you apply for personal loan.
- Duly filled up and signed personal loan application form
- Proof of identity- Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Government department ID card
- Proof of income -Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate (for salaried individuals)
- Proof of income- Income Tax Returns of 2 previous financial years (for other than salaried individuals)
- Proof of Address – Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
- Bank Statement or Bank Pass Book of having entries of last 6 months
- Two latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16