Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan is a useful financial product to tackle any financial crisis. The bank offers funds up to Rs. 50 lakhs against the pledged gold jewellery. Tenure of a gold loan is between 6 months and 1 year.
The interest rate starts from 9.10% to 13.50%. CSB or Catholic Syrian Bank enables you to secure quick funds within a few hours. With the funds, you can deal with any of your monetary requirements such as the purchase of a gadget, wedding, travel, education of children, medical emergency, house repair, etc. At loanbaba.com you will get to know everything about Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan and help with the application process.
CSB Gold Loan Key Features: Apply Now!
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.11% per annum|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram||Rate Per Gram Today is ₹ 5,032|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 1 Crore (With Income Proof)|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Prepayment Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Repayment Tenure||3 Months to 24 Months|
|Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Repayment Scheme||Bullet Payment Scheme, Overdraft Scheme|
CSB Gold Loan Advantages:
- Fast Procedure: you will take a Gold Loan from Catholic Syrian Bank only and rapidly with none obstacles. The loan gets permissible in exactly hour.
- Fewer Documents: The documentation progression is steady here; fewer documents square measure necessary for the gold loan in Catholic Syrian Bank.
- Transparent System: Catholic Syrian Bank proposals complete transparency to their client; which is, there are not any unidentified charges.
- Amount of Loan: The minimum quantity of loan that Catholic Syrian Bank will give to their shopper is Rs. 15,000. And, in rural districts, it is less than Rs 10,000.
- Protection of Jewellery: One vital issue to notice is that the Bank takes the complete answerableness for the protection of your gold. Afterwards, the unbroken the gold in fire-proof safety.
- Loan Tenure: The time-period of the Gold loan in Catholic Syrian Bank is from three months to a pair of years. Afterwards, you will choose your luxury, consequently.
- Profits for Ranchers: Catholic Syrian Bank offers some different deals for agricultural functions. Catholic Syrian Bank offers a nominal Gold Loan charge per unit for science functions.
- No Debt Issue: There is a group of circumstances like within which if an associate person isn’t able to repay the number of loans, in this instance the person won’t be below any debts because the Bank can solely seize the applicant’s ornaments.
- No financial gain borders: There are not any restrictions on the payor financial gain of the applicant; henceforward, anyone with any pay varies will apply for a gold loan in Catholic Syrian Bank.
How Much Gold Loan can I Get through Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan?
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram
|Updated – Gold Loan Per Gram Rate|
|Gold Weight||Gold Purity||Gold Purity||Gold Purity||Gold Purity|
|24 Carat||22 Carat||20 Carat||18 Carat|
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Eligibility
|Age||18-70 years of age|
|Employment Status||Salaried, Self-Employed|
|Gold Quality||Minimum 18 Carats|
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Documents Required
|Photographs||2 Passport Size|
|Identity Proof||Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, etc. (Only 1 is required)|
|Residence Proof||Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration Card, etc. In the case of Rented House then the rent agreement or water/electricity bills for the last three months can be considered. (Only 1 is required)|
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|HDFC Gold Loan Interest Rate||7.00% per annum|
|Processing Fee||1.50% of the Principal Loan Amount|
|Prepayment/Foreclosure Charges||2%+GST (Within 3 Months), 0 (After 3 months)|
|Valuation Fee||Rs 250 for a loan up to Rs 1.5 lacs and Rs 500 for a loan over and above Rs 1.5 lacs|
|Late Repayment Charges||2% p.a. + Applicable rate of interest.|
|Renewal Processing Fees||Rs 350 + GST|
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Calculator
On our website, you can take the help of a free-to-use EMI calculator and Eligibility calculator to understand the monthly instalment till the end of the tenure that you have to pay and the amount of loan you are eligible for, respectively. Now, as understood, the lowest interest rate CSB for jewel loans is 9.10%. But CSB gold loan calculator or the concept used to determine the rates applicable by the bank depends on several factors as mentioned below.
- Loan Amount: The quantum of finance depends on the purity and weight of the pledged gold. Banks have a set rate per gram of gold and decide a loan amount on this figure. The loan amount also influences the rates of interest. For instance, several financial institutions offer a lower rate for higher loan amounts, and vice-versa.
- Relationship with the Bank: If you are an existing customer of a bank with a good track record of repayment, then there are higher chances of attaining lower rates on jewel loans, compared to that offered to the new customers.
- Tenure: A shorter tenure attracts lower rates of interest, and vice-versa. CSB offers a maximum tenure of 12 months for jewellery loans. The shorter the tenure, the lower will be the interest pay-out and vice-versa.
- Loan to Value Ratio: Banks can offer a loan to value ratio to gold loan up to 75% of the gold’s current market value. If the LTV is higher, you can expect a lower interest rate, and vice-versa. Banks can however provide a lower LTV than 75% depending on the gold’s purity, weight, and the chosen jewel loan scheme.
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan
you will get a Gold Loan from Catholic Syrian Bank to fight with the economic emergency. A gold loan may be a safe loan. After, the folks with reduced CIBIL score may also merely apply for this service.
However, there’s loads of economic Banking and non-Banking organizations that will give you with the gold loan. However, Gold Loan is taken into account the best. Catholic Syrian Bank came into existence in 1920. it’s one among the foremost deceptive and chronic Banks in the Asian nation. Also, it’s noted for its sturdy economic options. Here the transactions square measure safe.
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rate is 7.11% per annum
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Per Gram is ₹ 5,032
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Tenure: Up to 24 months
- Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Processing Fee is Up to 1.50% of the principal Loan Amount + GST
Types of Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan
Catholic Syrian Bank offers some plans allied to the Gold Loan item that are listed below:
. General Gold Loan
- In this scheme, you can expect a maximum loan amount of up to 75% of the pledged gold’s current market value.
- The interest rate begins at 13.50% and tenure is 6 months to 1 year.
- Repayment terms are flexible. There is a facility for a cashless loan with speedy processing of the loan application.
- Additional benefits could be available for those borrowing more than Rs. 10 lakhs.
2. Retail Trade Gold Loan
- This loan is for those in the retail trade business. You can avail of a cashless loan and a flexible repayment term.
- The interest rate starts at 13.50%. You can expect the maximum rate per gram of gold.
- Tenure is between 6 months and 1 year.
- Facility for demand loans is available for retail traders who are eligible to be counted under priority sectors.
- Benefits of this loan against gold include easy and fast approval of the loan application, minimal documentation, and an option for a balance transfer.
- Like the above-mentioned scheme, people borrowing more than Rs. 10 lakhs are eligible for added benefits.
3. Loan against Gold for Agriculture
- A facility for a loan against gold is available for agricultural purposes.
- The loan is offered with or without interest subvention depending on the loan applicant’s profile and end purpose of the funds.
- Without interest subvention, the interest rate is 9.10% to 13.50% per annum.
- Like its other counterparts, this loan has flexible terms for repayment.
- Tenure depends on the agricultural activity undertaken or the cultivated crop.
4. Akshaya Gold Credit Line
- This is a digitally enabled product for customers to meet their emergency, personal, or business needs. You will receive a pre-approved credit line on the gold jewellery.
- It is aimed to take care of the cash flow and liquidity requirements of people, including salaried individuals, small traders, and businessmen.
- CSB Bank has the facility to link overdraft to the savings account. It comes with an auto sweep, so that amount you place in the savings account will reduce the overdraft limit. It will help to reduce the burden of interest.
- The credit limit is fixed according to the gold value.
- Receive personalized services on request.
- You can withdraw money from the CSB Bank’s ATM, or digitally through fund transfers or e-Commerce transactions.
- The scheme has renewal terms of 3 years.
- You need to pay interest only for the days and the amount used. The repayment is possible directly or online.
- Be sure that the gold asset is secured with the bank and receive free insurance.
- Partial release of jewellery is possible. There are flexible redemption options.
5. Overdraft Gold Loan
Catholic Syrian Bank offers different types of overdraft gold loans, as per the customer categories:
- CSB KanakadharaThis overdraft scheme applies to all the customers. The tenure of the loan is up to 12 months. To continue the facility, the account should be renewed every year.
- CSB Cashless Gold LoanCustomers with Net Banking, Debit Card, and Mobile Banking facility can opt for this overdraft product. It comes with 24 x 7 hassle-free banking. The tenure of the loan is up to 12 months. The application process involved simplified documentation for loan amounts up to Rs. 5 lakhs.
6. CSB Double Power Gold Loan
- If you are looking for a loan for a short time at the best rate, then the CSB Double Power loan against gold is the perfect option.
- The loan amount is between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 50 lakhs.
- The benefit of this scheme is that you can make a one-time payment at the end of the loan term.
- Tenure is up to 5 months and interest rates start at 13.00% per annum.
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan EMI Calculator
|Rate of Interest||6 months||1 Yr||2 Yrs||3 Yrs|
How to Pay Your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan EMI?
- Standing Instruction (SI): If you are an accounting holder with Catholic Syrian Bank, Standing Instruction is that the extraordinarily dependable procedure to pay. Your EMI completeness is going to be attributable logically on the thanks to the month’s finish to month time-frame from Catholic Syrian checking account you show.
- Electronic Clearing Service (ECS): The program is often helpful within the incident that you have a non – Catholic Syrian Bank and will like your EMIs to be charged thence on the brink of the very best limit of the month to month cycle from this record.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDC): you will gift post-dated EMI investigations from a non-Catholic Syrian checking account at your nearest Catholic Syrian loan Centre. Another methodology of PDCs ought to be accessible in an exceedingly precise approach. It will be excellent within the manifestation that you note Post Dated Checks are going to be collected non-ECS states sometimes speaking.
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Contact Number
Call on sales department and obtain fast facilitate and agreement for your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan. You will currently recognize the premium proposals on Gold Loan procurable from all Catholic Syrian Bank Branches all told over the country to achieve the highest deal coupled in step with your necessities.
Gold Ornaments Accepted by Catholic Syrian Bank
- Gold Jewellery – Gold Bangles, Gold rings, Gold anklets, Gold necklaces, etc. all of those ar allowable by Catholic Syrian Bank to require a Gold Loan.
- Quality – the standard of gold should be in between of eighteen Carat to 22 Carat. Any gold ornament that is 24 Carat can not be accustomed take a gold loan.
Use of Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan
The assets stable by availing Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan facility which might be used for plentiful functions like
- To fund any precise hoards like wedding, climbing, instalment of upper education expenses, etc.
- For all of your promoting requirements, like getting new provide, developing promoting, etc., loan facility is accessible.
- You also can apply for Gold Loan for agricultural concepts. The Bank offers minor charges of interest for Gold Loans that are used for agriculture or connected plans.
Gold Loan Interest Rate of Major Banks
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Gold Loan||7.11% – 16.10%|
|Muthoot Finance Gold Loan||7.11% – 24.00%|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 17.11%|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||7.11% – 26.00%|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 15.99%|
|Bank of India Gold Loan||7.11% – 26.00%|
|Federal Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 13.50%|
|IIFL Gold Loan||7.11% – 12.00%|
|Central Bank of India Gold Loan||7.11% – 14.65%|
|Canara Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 12.65%|
|Allahabad Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 10.45%|
|Induslnd Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 15.75%|
|PNB Gold Loan||7.11% – 11.75%|
|Bajaj Finance Gold Loan||7.11% – 26%|
|SBI Gold Loan||7.11% – 15.99%|
|Indian Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 15.99%|
|UCO Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 26.00%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 13.50%|
|Syndicate Bank Gold Loan||7.11% – 12.00%|
FAQs About Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan
- What is the Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan?
Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan could be a loan system that you will apply for pressing money to facilitate by keeping your gold as safety with the Bank. Also, it comes with superior interest rates on Term Loan, Overdraft, and EMI based mostly loan. Customary Gold Loan disbursement time at Catholic Syrian Bank is simply 45 minutes.
- How can I get the Gold Loan from Catholic Syrian Bank?
You will fluently get the Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan by visiting any of the gold loan giving branches of Catholic Syrian Bank. Otherwise, you can apply online with by merely sitting at your home and obtain the most straightforward agreements and proposals. Catholic Syrian Bank is one amongst the leading Banks in India that provides Gold Loan options.
- What is Gold Loan Interest Rate in Catholic Syrian Bank?
The rate of interest for the Gold Loan in Catholic Syrian Bank is 7.11% each year. The speed of interest is subject to many factors, namely: loan quantity, loan time-periods, purity of gold, and connotation with Catholic Syrian Bank.
- How much Gold Loan can I get per gram in Catholic Syrian Bank?
The per gram Gold Loan in Catholic Syrian Bank that you will get depends on the purity of your gold. Catholic Syrian Bank set to require the gold of purity between 18 carats to 22 carats to supply a Gold Loan. You will avail up to ₹ 5,032 Per Gram in Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan.
- How to check Gold Loan status in Catholic Syrian Bank?
To check your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan standing. You wish to try and do, visit the Catholic Syrian loan standing hunter online page and fill your details within the kind given there. You will track the standing resourcefully of your loan from residence and keep updated.
- How to calculate Gold Loan Interest in Catholic Syrian Bank?
You can calculate the interest on your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan victimization LendingWale EMI Calculator which supplies you protected amounts supported the data you enter into the calculator.
- How to Pay Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan Interest Online?
You can pay Catholic Syrian loan interest online through web Banking on the official Catholic Syrian loan compensation online page. Instead, you will conjointly refund your Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan on Paytm victimization your elect payment method.
- What if I can’t pay the interest on Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan for 3 months?
If you may not pay your Gold Loan for three months, foremost the Bank can prompt you of your due payments. And then, If the payment requests go forgotten supported legal notice is distributed tight the compensation and to end of the loan. Non-payment on your Gold Loan can result in a decreasing of your credit score and conjointly causes you to lawfully responsible to face legal actions by the Bank further as seizure and auction of your gold.
- How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan?
You can apply now for an EMI Moratorium on Catholic Syrian Bank Gold Loan currently between 1st March and 31st August 2020. It should be done by human activity the Bank’s client care or by visiting the closest Catholic Syrian Bank branch.