Gold loan is a type of secured loan where one can get instant funds to meet their short-term credit by pledging their gold articles with the financial institution. Bajaj Gold loan can be availed by anyone over the age of 21having gold ornaments to pledge. It comes with a high loan limit of Rs 35 lakh with flexible repayment options for added financial ease. Continue to read further to know how you can avail Bajaj Gold loan, how to repay loan amount, etc.
Bajaj Gold loan Features
- Pledged gold will be evaluated in-house with a carat meter for additional security
- No charges will be levied on part-prepayment or foreclosure before the term
- One can withdraw some of your gold ornaments in case you need them
Bajaj Gold loan Eligibility
A farmer, trader, salaried or self-employed professional between the age of 21 years and 70 years can apply for Bajaj Gold loan. More details about gold loan are given below in the table:
|Loan Tenure||12 months-36 months|
|Loan Amount||Rs 1 lakh-Rs 35 lakh|
|Processing fees||Rs 25-Rs 100|
Bajaj Gold loan Documents Required
Borrower needs to submit the following documents as identity proof and address proof to the bank to avail Bajaj Gold loan:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Electricity bill/ rent lease agreement
- Driving license
- Two passport size photograph
- Cancelled cheque, if you want your EMIs to be deducted from banks
How to Apply for Bajaj Finserv Gold Loan?
- Click this link https://www.bajajfinserv.in/gold-loan-application-form to apply for a loan
- Once you are on the page, enter your name, mobile number, loan amount required, email ID and Pin code and click submit
- After entering your information, their customer care representative will call you to get more information to proceed
How to Repay Bajaj Gold loan Online?
Borrower can choose one repayment option from the following options:
- Pay only interest on a monthly or quarterly basis and repay the principal at the end of the tenor
- Pay regular EMIs (Interest+ principal)
- Pay the interest up front at the start of your loan tenure and the principal amount later
Here are the ways to repay your loan amount online:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Finserv. Under the ‘My account’ header, click pay now
- Once you are on the page, enter your loan account number, confirm your loan account number and click Verify
- On the next page, select one payment mode and pay out the loan amount as per the repayment you choose at the time of availing Bajaj Gold loan
Note: Builders, traders and businessmen can also part-prepay and top up their gold loan without any extra chargeBajaj Finserv Customer Care
It is recommended to download their application from Playstore where you can raise your query or know more about Bajaj gold loan or you can connect with their customer care via calling on 08698010101
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What if my pledged gold gets stolen from the branch?
The gold you pledge is insured against theft, damage during transit, etc. In case of any such circumstances, the full value of your gold (as per recorded weight and carat) as per the prevailing gold price will get reimbursed to you.
What if I choose to continue my loan after one year?
The borrower can continue their loan after the end of the tenure after renewing their plan.